Saturday, September 6, 2008

Well-behaved women?


Or should that say, "Badly behaved women have more fun"? Indy was wearing this t-shirt at Shadow Lane and said it was okay to snap a picture. I love it! I don't think I'll make history any time soon (except in the annals of spankology) but I intend to make as big a dent in my little corner of the world (and my ASS) as frequently as I can, and for as long as I can.

Hey, I want to be shuffling off to an SL party with Rad when we've both using walkers and forgetting our dentures.
Yes, I know no one really wants to picture THAT. I told Rad we'd be the couple where the husband's walking ten paces in front of the wife, and one of us (I guess we'll take turns) is yelling, "Shut up!" to the other.

We would NEVER do that! (Would we, Rad?)

By the way, I picked up a new bike tonight from a coworker who was selling hers. She gave me an extra inner tube, too. And I'm sitting there chatting with her, holding this tube in my hand, thinking all kinds of wicked thoughts... Yes, Rad DID give me a few strokes when we got home.

3 comments:

LauraT said...

Incorrigible, Sandy. I swear that word was made for you. Or maybe insatiable. Or both.

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

Oh, yes, insatiable. definitely. But aren't you, too?

LauraT said...

Sometimes yes and sometimes no. When I am.... I really am.