Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yes, I liked it...

Confession time. I have been trying SO HARD to leave on time for work, since my punishment last week. But two days ago, it was 7:01 a.m. when we finally got out the door. One minute late. ("Just one minute," I say. "Doesn't matter; you're late," he says. Sheesh!)

Okay, he says, ten with the bath brush and six with the cane later. Sigh. "Yes, sir..." (hangdog look).

Later that night... we're both fooling around on the computer and then finally I say I need to go to bed (I've been waiting for his signal that it's time). "There's something we need to do before you go to sleep," he says.

"Yes, sir." (hangdog look).

I'm told to kneel on the bed and he takes out the bath brush. This is the new one, the hardwood one I found recently at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. It hurts! (pout). At that point I'd forgotten how many I was supposed to get. I'm thinking it was twenty. He smacks me really hard with it. Yow! Damn, that's not nice! OMG...

It wasn't until number 7 or 8 that I realize I'm only getting ten (yes, my memory sucks, but at least it fell in my favor this time.) I take the last couple strokes, which are probably the hardest, and then I rub my bottom.

But it's time for the cane. He lets me lie across pillows on the bed (I like this position). He's using the thicker cane, which is thuddier but still very painful. He delivers the six strokes, slowly, and all of them hurt. But... it's only six. It's bearable.

We go to sleep. Next day, up and out the door int time. We go to Starbucks for coffee. I say to him, "That was a hard spanking you gave me last night, 'Daddy.'"

He looks at me, not buying it. "You liked it."

"But it hurt!"

"You liked it," he repeats.

Okay, I liked it... what can I say? Oops. Gotta go. We have to be out the door in six minutes!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Giving me some ideas.

Hmmmmmmmm

D said...

I have a love/hate relationship with Bed Bath and Beyond.

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

I guess I was sending him a message when I bought that evil brush.