There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

On your mark...

Started getting ready for the Shadow Lane party last night. Step one, washed the hand washables in Woolite; slung them all over the shower curtain bar (Sorry, Rad). Step two, worked my way systematically through the closet to make sure I have all the dresses and tops I need. Step three, did same with drawers.

Made an analysis of panties: Yes, sexy. Yes, sexy. No, sexy but uncomfortable -- kept riding up. Yes, uncomfortable but sexy enough to override the uncomfortableness. Yes, not sexy, but I need for working out and other "normal" activities. I have an abundance of panties. A girl MUST be able to have options.

Don't forget t-shirts, shorts, and jeans. Where the fuck is my new Land's End bathing suit? Did I leave it in Florida? Come to think of it, have I actually SEEN it since Florida Moonshine? Two older bathing suits tossed into suitcase instead.

So, I'm nearly packed now. We're in pretty good shape.

Tonight (Tuesday) -- haircut, pedicure, manicure (should I get acrylics?), perhaps eyebrow waxing?

Wednesday night -- appointment set for the dreaded Brazilian waxing. Yes, I've decided to go do it, my first since the disastrous one six months or so ago. I could not get an appointment at J Sisters, so I hope the spa I chose knows what they are doing. It had good reviews...

Thursday morning -- off to Vegas!

Somewhere in between now and Thursday morning -- emailing my favorite tops and trying to firm up appointment times!

Am I nervous? Perhaps... will discuss later.

3 comments:

D said...

ROFL! I'm doing the SAME exact thing and was just about to write the almost the same post that you just did.

Exceptions:
1) Brazillian Wax - Done a couple of days ago. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I hope this one goes better. Trust me, you'll never regret it. It's an incredible feeling.

2) Did nails 2 days ago. Facial and Eyebrows are today. Getting pedicure at SL. Want to join and make it a girly ped party?

3) Going shopping today. Must. Have. New. Panties.

We are driving to Vegas and should be there mid Thursday afternoon.

See you there! *hugs*

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

yes, that sounds like a great idea. It will be one less thing to do before I leave. do you want to do it Friday morning? That would be a good time for me.

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

P.S. Can you email me (sandy_radbabe@yahoo.com) your contact info?

Thanks