Saturday, December 27, 2008

Non-sequitor = spanking?

Yesterday Rad was online looking at gadgetry, cell phones specifically. I wasn't paying attention to what he was doing until he complained: "Why is it that the Europeans get all the best stuff and we Americans get the crap?" There was a picture of some fancy cell phone on his computer screen.

Not knowing anything about this issue, and therefore having no intelligent answer, I simply "bratted" him with a complete non-sequitor.

"It must because there aren't enough tummy farts!" I said, quickly yanking up his shirt and blowing a raspberry on his belly. He HATES that. So he gives me the mean daddy look. "Uh oh," I said, but of course I was still laughing.

He grabbed me and bent me over, spanked me really hard over my jeans, then said, "Go stand in the corner!"

I did. Then he came over, grabbed the back of my neck and positioned me so my butt was sticking out more. Then he spanked me again. It got me really turned on...

OK, just thought I'd share.

3 comments:

Funny Brat Girl's Spanking Adventures said...

I LOVE when you share Sandy...that was too funny...and I love the way you tried to lighten Rad up with something totally off the topic...way to go!!

maria fbg

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

Should I do it again?

Anonymous said...

lol, too funny/

Jean