Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ahhh

(Cross-posted on FetLife)
Last night, after too long of a hiatus, I finally got to play at the Strictly Spanking New York (SSNY) party. People I knew from Florida, Maryland, California, Delaware, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and I'm not sure where else all converged in New York to play. There will be round two tonight at Paddles OTK night (come on out -- fun starts at 7 p.m.!)

I was recovering from surgery so wasn't sure how hard I could play, but I was well enough to start working out again over a week ago, so I figured I could take the risk. I started slow, and as there seemed to be no "pain in the wrong place," I continued. I was so happy to be able to get a strapping and spanking from my hubby (Radagast); a strapping, tawsing, and flogging from my friend Gary; a very hard hand spanking from BradMD; and a spanking, paddling, and severe strapping from my friend Scott (he's a pretty strict player so that was a nice way to wrap things up for the night -- that strap of his is mean!)

Also, Santa Claus showed up in the middle of the party, and somehow my name was on his naughty list (who ratted me out?). I took a spanking from him as well (he sort of looked like my friend Mike from Pennsylvania -- how odd).

Well, I'm sort of rambling and I keep thinking I'm forgetting to mention someone and if I did, it's just because I'm tired and sore and a little blissful from the activities, so please forgive me. Let me know! It was so good to see all my friends.

3 comments:

Indy said...

Oh, I so wish I had seen Mike as Santa Claus! I'm glad it was a great time, Sandy, and especially glad that you were feeling up to playing!

Anonymous said...

That's great you felt up to playing. Sounds like fun.

Jean

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

Thanks, and round two was tonight. I am feeling pretty high right now. Ian and Tony caned me, and Rad strapped the living daylights out of me. la la la la la

ok, bedtime.