Sunday, June 7, 2009

Few quick notes and observations

... if we had to be defeated in FMS Trivia Contest, I was happy it was by our esteemed colleague and fellow blogger, Richard Windsor...

... I had the HOTTEST takedown spanking scene last night. It was an angry dad/smartass daughter scenario. Don't know if R. knew what he was getting into but he maintained the role throughout and finally kicked my ass. Wow. I needed that.

... did my long-anticipated interrogation scene with M. Another hot scene, of a completely different nature. Thanks for putting me through that, I liked the fear, and getting into that headspace. Damn, that evil thing you used HURT...

... J.P., As always, it was a joy to strap, paddle and cane you. LOVED watching your soft moans of pleasure through the pain, and seeing the lines form across your bottom as the cane whipped down... come to New York soon! ...

... Emily: Last night was a warning. I KNOW you didn't learn any lesson. But at least you were quiet for a few minutes...

... We are having TOO much fun. I don't want to go back to NY tomorrow. NOOOOOO.

6 comments:

LauraT said...

Great updates, Sandy! Thanks. Miss all you peoples.

SmilingDevil said...

The one bright spot for me, in not going to FMS, is that I don't have to get on a plane in Tampa, fly back to LA tonight, and drag my ass to work tomorrow morning.

ZED and ginger said...

....and I don't wanna go back to Kentucky...today. :(

g.

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

Miss you, too. I am VERY cranky so I better keep my mouth shut. We are at the airport and have gone through security.

Anonymous said...

My best/favorite scene all weekend was the one with you on Sunday night *evil grin* --Em

Anonymous said...

oops... I meant Saturday... --Em