Saturday, October 31, 2009

At peace

Don't have too much time to write; we are getting ready to go to the DomSubFriends' Halloween party at Paddles NYC. I'm going as a nurse, then changing into something else. Hope to have pics later.

The week was stressful. Don't really need to get into the details of why, I'm sure you can all insert your own bad boss/bad work environment/too much stress story here. Friday was particularly trying and I was in such a bad mood that I wanted to skip out on the invite we'd gotten to a house party in Pa. We were driving Marie, and when I got down to the Starbucks where I was meeting her and Rad, I said, "I just can't do it. I'm going to be miserable."

They had coffees that they'd ordered while waiting for me. Rad said, "Go get a coffee and relax for a few minutes; you'll feel better." I said, "I doubt it," but went and got a decaf Cafe Americana. Starbucks was nearing closing time and they were going to throw stuff out. The barrista said to me, "Would you like a yogurt?" I love the Starbucks Greek yogurt parfaits and there were a few of those there for the taking. I brightened and said, "Sure! Thanks!"

It's amazing how such a small gesture can help. I felt happier enough to agree to join them at the party. It was a spanking party and I knew I could get my fix. Will write more details later, but I did get what I needed: spanking, belting, paddling, caning, and a very hard strapping.

Today I met most of my goals including exercise. I feel so much better. More on this later.

No comments: