Saturday, April 4, 2009

Why I feel guilty today

1. Have not written a blog since March 21.
2. Ate a bagel with butter.
3. Have not done my workout yet, and I'm behind on the week's goal for my weight training.
4. (Not going to mention this one here).
5. Texted someone during my support group meeting.
6. Was late picking up my friend this morning.
7. Have not cleaned bathroom or kitchen.
8. Think I may be overdrawn in my checking account.
9. Did not call a friend I was supposed to call.
10. I'm behind on getting my desk organized.

Okay, that's enough for now -- I'm ready for my beating later. And I'm working on my "Why I feel good today" list for later.

3 comments:

A.S.S. said...

A few diet issues on that list... do hope you can get a clean slate soon and get back on track. Glad to see a post too!

:)
Todd & Suzy

Anonymous said...

I'm sending hugs, because you seem to need them. You'll get back on track because you are aware of the need. All will be well. ~Dolly

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Sand..I WAS gonna gripe a bit about why so long between blogs for you..but, I know thats how life can get!! It feels good to make lists, doesnt it? I'm glad you enjoyed Sarah. She really liked your spanking! ( needed it too). It was great as usual to hang with you and Rad at Moonstruck and Paddles! Many laughs, for sure! ~Lisa