Monday, April 6, 2009

Getting busy

The weekend was SO nice, including OTK night on Saturday night, Barnes and Noble on Sunday morning, a long walk through the park on a fabulously warm spring day. I even saw a bridal party getting some pictures taken along the way. (Don't you just love coming across a wedding unexpectedly? As I passed I said, "Congratulations," and the bride gave me a beaming smile.)


I am working from home today, which means I have to get focused. Probably should sit at the table temporarily rather than at computer to avoid temptation. I'll have to get back on computer for legitimate reasons later, but for now I just have reading to do. Buster attacked my head earlier and I'm glad he stopped, as there would have been no way to work under those circumstances.


I also tossed in a load of laundry before I started work, and I better go get that out of the dryer before I forget...

I'll talk about OTK night and other scene thoughts in my next blog, I think. Have a good day, everyone.

No comments: