Or maybe that should be "Top 10 reasons why I'm a good girl" to balance off yesterday's blog. THEN I can talk about why I feel good today, which includes getting spanked pretty hard last night AND getting to spank a pretty, young spanking model who was making her first trip to Paddles.
Top 10 reasons why Sandy is a good girl:
1. Averaging just under 1600/day calories for the week so far.
2. Did NOT succumb to the huge chocolate chip sandwich cookies Michael was pushing at Paddles last night.
3. Made all my daily exercise goals.
4. Went to two meetings of my support group yesterday (much needed!)
5. Called the people I needed to call yesterday.
6. Got tons of work done before I left the office on Friday.
7. Wrote in both my blogs yesterday (and again today).
8. Gave a good caning to a friend who needed the stress release.
9. I made the coffee this morning and served some to Rad when he got up.
10. Hmm. I can't think of a number 10 ... um ... okay, here's one: Contrary to what Rad says, there is no record that I farted in bed last night.
If someone can think of a better one to replace number 10, please let me know!