Friday, November 28, 2008

Need to cleanse your Thanksgiving palate?

Rad and I were overjoyed to discover the local Starbucks just a block away from our hotel. This morning we got up ridiculously late (amazing how long you can sleep with no cats banging on your bedroom door), then headed over for our morning dose of the dark brew.

We had picked up the Rochester alternative newspapers -- and believe me, Rochester NEEDS alternative newspapers -- for some reading over coffee.

Here's a comic we found, Rehabilitating Mr. Wiggles by Neil Swaab, that gave us both a good laugh. Yes, I had seen it before, but thought that today's was particular poignant. Rad says he was thrilled to find a cartoon teddy bear that thinks just like him...

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol... had never seen that one. But after spending $200 and 8 hours cooking... on a single meal... Thanksgetting makes a lot of sense!

:)
Todd & Suzy

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

That's a lot! Hope you had fun. I was NOT perfect on my diet, but I did pretty much like I said I would -- I skipped rolls, butter, stuffing and potatoes, and allowed myself some dessert.

Anonymous said...

lol, never seen that one/ thanks for sharing.
Jean