Tuesday, November 11, 2008

luv u long time

Bonnie of My Bottom Smarts (see link at left) informs us that today is "Love Your Lurkers Day" for bloggers -- is that INTERNATIONAL Love Your Lurkers Day? This is the day for all my wonderful, fabulous lurkers to come out of the closet and say what you really think of me.

I suspect that I don't have that many lurkers, but hey, if there ARE some tens of readers out there who haven't commented yet, I'd luv luv luv to hear from you. Do you like anything about my blog? Would you like to see something different? More, less of something? More dirty girl pics, fewer dirty cat pics? I need to write more; that's already something I'm well aware of -- but doing my best right now.

Obviously my whole life is not kinky so I don't write about that all the time. (Some do, including my husband, Rad -- http://radspace.wordpress.com/). For me, it doesn't always work out that way. My kink life gets interwoven into my vanilla life. I sometimes feel more passionate about my work life, and my commute, than I do about spanking. These things happen. I do seem to strike a chord when I talk about city life, so I guess I'll continue to blog about that on a regular basis.

My goal is at least 3-4 posts a week, which I'll make with this post, and to make the writing more interesting. I cheat with pics every once in a while; I get lazy. A lot of the pics are ones I've taken myself, so I can still call it original material.

Any other thoughts? You can still be anonymous. Let me know.

xxoo
Love,
Sandy


P.S. to all my blogging friends -- many of you have blogs that I can't open at work. I'll try to get lots of comments in when I get home later.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol... love the title you picked.

:)
Todd & Suzy

Spanky said...

Cute cat! I'm a first time visitor, but am sure to return.

Greenwoman said...

Happy LOL Day!!d

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Luv the cat photo, have a great LOL day

Bonnie said...

Hi Sandy!

As a matter of fact, this event is international. After all, recreational spanking is loved the world over (though we may love it more at some moments than others).

I don't think of your pictures as a cheat at all. I particularly enjoyed the set from SF. You captured some of my favorite spots. The Folsom set was also remarkable in its quirky way.

I don't comment as often as I should, but I do enjoy your blog. I wouldn't recommend anything different. Just be you!

Hugs,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

We met briefly at Shadow Lane but I have never left a comment, so I want to break my Lurking status on your blog! :)

Hope all is well.

~Kat xx :-D

D said...

Hi Sandy,

Love reading your blog. Especially now that I know you (and not to mention, been topped by you!)

You're the best!

D

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

Thanks, everyone for popping in. I've added you all to my blog list, and hope to read more of your writing very soon.

Have a good night!

xxoo
sandy

Dr. Ken said...

Me so spanko? :-)
Happy LOL Day!

Dr. Ken,
Spanking Minnesota

Hermione said...

I like the cat too!

Hugs,
Hermione

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

Naming names -- Thanks, Todd&Suzy, Spanky, Greenwoman, Hortic, Bonnie, Kat, D(&G), Dr. Ken, and Hermione for visiting but very humble blog. Maybe this week I might actually focus on spanking? We'll see.

Hope you all give and get what you crave this week.