Monday, August 17, 2009

Yes, I still love it!


As promised, here are the pictures of my new tattoo. Took bandages off this morning, cleaned it, A&D Ointment-ed it per instructions.

My friend Randi warned me I'd want to run out and get another one. She was right. But I'll wait a little while.

Rad says he's cool with it as long as it's not something crazy -- like a snake wrapped around my leg and/or coming out of my crotch. And I've already promised more than one person -- there won't be any on my butt.

4 comments:

Radagast said...

I've never been a tattoo person especially because I'm not too keen when they become the focal point of a certain body part that I otherwise like. However, I also think that a person's body is their own property to do with as they please. In the case of your tattoo, I think it is tasteful and reflective -- I also think that if it makes you happy then it is good.

Truth be told, I'm jealous of people that can get tattoos. As a person covered in forests of hair, I think a fuzzy tattoo doesn't look right.

Casey Morgan said...

Thanks for the pix, Sandy. Re. what you said about the pain - my sister recently got wrist area tattoos. She's *not* kinky and said it hurt like a monster, more than any tat she'd ever gotten. So, guess you went in at the deep end. ;-)

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

Rad, thanks for not flipping out over it. I think it's sort of subtle... compared to many I've seen.

Casey, yeah, I have a tendency to go in at the deep end. Could have been worse...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.