Thursday, March 25, 2010

Odds and ends

Not much to say today. Work is exhausting. Although current management is incompetent, if anyone is let go (there have been rumors) it'll mean more changes and more stress.

In case anyone hasn't heard, Pixie of Punished Brats, has been pretty ill and is taking a medical leave of absence. She is recovering, but it will take a while, she says. She's posted her mailing address on her blog if anyone wishes to send good thoughts or cards her way. Dave at the Cherry Red Report also posted an update from Pixie's partner, David Pierson, who mentioned that Pixie could use financial support with medical bills as well, if anyone's in a position to help.

I myself am I'm taking Theraflu and going to bed -- in five minutes. Still have some lingering cold symptoms. Oh course I should have been in bed earlier, what else is new? I'm not caught up on emails; I'm not caught up on a lot of things -- someone should spank me. Yeah, but zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz who cares? Lots of people need spankings. I was spanked last weekend; let's not be a greedy little slut, hm?

I AM missing certain doms in California and Nevada. Oh, and in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Colorado and Florida. Guess I should mention New Jersey and New York, too. Dammit. Think I need to be bound and single-tailed. hmmm.

I am still working on my fiction and my next deadline is Saturday. I WILL write. Promise. Promise. Promise.

No comments: