Sunday, December 27, 2009

How does the time fly so fast?

Now that Christmas is over, I'm trying to get back on track with many things, including writing, working out (only did two workouts last week, goal is three). But I fought my sugar cravings at least for one day and had no sweet junk.

Life never seems to slow down. Christmas Eve I went to my brother's house in S. Jersey for his annual party, then stayed at my mom and dad's house nearby. Christmas morning was spent with Mom, Dad and brother, then it was back to Queens. Rad had to work late on Christmas Eve so he could not join me.

I'd agreed to fill a commitment with my support group, which is running its annual Christmas/Holiday activities. I missed Rad and wanted to get back, but was also having a good time with my family, and was sorry I had to leave so early.

Yesterday Rad and I went into Manhattan and joined Miss Chris and a few other spanko friends for dinner. Then Rad and I went to Paddles NYC for some play.

Today, I'm meeting a friend for dinner. I haven't done much all day but answer emails, promote next Saturday's OTK nightmunch (if you haven't already, let me know if you'll be going) and finally cook lunch. We had some tilapia that I'd thawed out yesterday; I cooked up a whole bunch of Corn Flake-battered fried fish for the heck of it.

I'm tired but I don't have to work tomorrow, so I think I'll stay up just a little while longer. Hope to do something constructive with my time ...

No comments: