Friday, November 20, 2009

Getting spanked coast to coast

This will just be a quickie, as I must get to bed ASAP. Tomorrow I'm heading to California (Burbank) for a little mini-vacation. I'll be staying with my Shadow Lane friend D., and hooking up with some other friends while I'm there. Also, I'm planning on doing a discipline scene with a guy I haven't met, but who knows and plays with Erica Scott. He and I have been talking for about a year, I guess, trying to figure out if we'd every have the chance to play.

I'm mostly trying to get some exposure for my business, The Corporal Consultant, but in the meantime I definitely plan on having fun. We're going to do some touristy stuff, maybe meet some friends for dinner, then head over to a BDSM club called "The Lair" on Saturday night. I hope to find some nice victims to top while I'm there. Oh, I MAY bottom, but I don't want to go overboard.

My scene with my new friend is set for late Sunday morning. In the afternoon, believe it or not, I was invited to a spanking party (at least I think I'm invited. A friend told me about it and it looks like I'll know others who will be there (Shadow Lane people and people who know people ... it's always good to know people who know people).

I don't have to fly back till late Sunday evening so this all should work out well.

Fun stuff MIGHT include a tour of Universal Studios. Other L.A. must-sees are welcome in the comment section.

No comments: